This is an online adaptation of our comprehensive 3-day training run over a week. The hybrid learning format includes 3 interactive Zoom sessions on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and self-paced independent learning on Tuesday and Thursday.
The training curriculum will cover the following:
- What is participatory photography?
- Photography as a participatory medium
- Visual literacy
- Workshop and project design practicalities
- Facilitation skills
- Ethics, informed consent and copyright
- Understanding and working with risk
- Creating a safe space
- Working with text
- Participatory editing
Training dates: 20th – 24th September 2021
Live sessions days: via ZOOM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Live session times: 9:00am – 12:50pm BST (including three ~10 minute breaks)
Independent Learning: Tuesday and Thursday (2.5 hours of self-paced learning including videos, reading and independent assignments)
Maximum number of participants: 9
- Availability to attend all live sessions in full
- Stable internet connection
- Computer with webcam and microphone for live sessions
- Installation of Zoom app
- Cameraphone for making and sharing photos
Due to the interactive nature of the course, during the Zoom live sessions we would really appreciate if you have your cameras on at all times.
Discount Price: £425 You can obtain a further automatic discount if you sign up for one of our supporter schemes available to individuals and students. You can do this by purchasing the supporter scheme, subsequently, when you access your supporter account you will be able to purchase the training at the discounted price.
Terms and Conditions: Before proceeding with your booking, please review our terms and conditions, including our cancellation policies: Training Terms and Conditions