Course Introduction and Expectations and Concerns Activity

Course Introduction and Expectations and Concerns Activity

• Natasha Mulder

April 20, 2021, 3:46 pm

It will give me the confidence to deliver a workshop.
      I am afraid that there is a lot to learn in such a short amount of time.

• Steven Cutts

April 21, 2021, 7:52 am

Hoping to learn some core foundational tips and techniques when delivering a series of photographic workshops with different participants
      Any formal training will be beneficial so not trying to think of what it won’t achieve. If I think about it, may be concerned about the online nature as opposed to face to face learning method.

• Sonia Rego

April 21, 2021, 2:54 pm

Expectation: I hope that by taking this training course I will be able to help others use photography in a meaningful way, and to highlight the complex issues, and community-driven visions, in the areas I do research.
      Concerns: None at the moment!

• Maureen Seguin

April 21, 2021, 5:10 pm

I hope the training course will teach me how to engage participants in this method, and also how to analyse/interpret their photographs.

I cannot think of any concerns at the moment, other than concern that my hopes above are not met!

• Natalie Hunfalvay

April 23, 2021, 8:30 am

I hope the training course will give me a good structure to help plan, facilitate and see through an exhibition for participants. I also hope it addresses different approaches for different age groups, and possibly people with different needs (disability, elderly etc).

My only concern would be getting through all the material in a short time frame.

• ALTHEA RIVAS

April 25, 2021, 1:27 pm

I hope the training will help me learn how to use the method in my work.

• Avi Ratnayake

April 25, 2021, 11:40 pm

expectation – I hope it will build on the workshop that I had done prior, to better my own design of projects, and update and gain a better understanding of the ethics surrounding such projects.

concern – that it will not build on what i had learnt in 2011, but then a refresher is always helpful. 🙂